Change Broadband Plan
If you change your plan for the current month, you will only be charged the full month of broadband rental for the new plan and receive a credit for the old plan. This will appear on your next Vodafone bill under 'Additional Charges & Credits'
Before You Submit
Changing your plan for the current month
- Change plan request must be submitted (between the 1st and 30th) of the month.
- Mid-month upgrade available only. Downgrades will not take effect until the 1st day of the following month
- If you're on a No Excess plan and have already purchased an add-on, mid-month upgrade is not available
- Must remain on the same plan type, either Excess or No Excess
- You must stay on the new plan (or one of the same or higher value) for the current month and the following month - Terms & Conditions apply*
Changing your plan for next month
- Send us your request before the 1st of the following month
- If you're moving a few plans up, there may be a bond requirement for that plan. If there's a problem, we will be in touch
How to Submit a Change Plan Request
Send your request through to our Vodafone Customer Service team:
Send a Message via the Usage Page
- New plan
- Specify "Effective immediately" or "Effective for the 1st of the next Calendar month"
Or email email@example.com
- Broadband username
- New plan
- Specify Effective Immediately or Effective for the 1st of the next Calendar Month
After You Submit:
- If you are changing plans mid-month and you're on a No Excess plan, we will double-check to make sure no add-ons have been purchased
- We will create a Service Order to log your request; if you sent your request via the usage page or by email, we will respond with your Service Order Number.