Switching between Prepaid & Postpay Mobile
From Postpay to Prepay
- There is no fee to convert from Postpaid to Prepaid
- You cannot carry over any unused SMS/Minutes/Data to Prepaid
- You can switch to Prepaid at any time; provided you have been on Postpaid Mobile for more than 12 months
- Terminating and converting to Prepaid within the First 12 Months of the Contract is a breach of Contract. You are liable to pay the remaining monthly rental equivalent to the 12 months
- You will need purchase credit for your prepay mobile once the conversion process is completed. This is available at any Vodafone Outlet or at any of our Resellers
From Prepay to Postpay
- You will need an existing Vodafone Customer Account
- There is no fee to convert to Postpaid
- You cannot carry over existing credit or bundles to Postpaid. Ensure your credit balance is used before converting to Postpaid.
- Choose a Plan
- A bond payment may be required
- The Mobile Postpaid Service is a set contract for 12 months. The monthly plan will be debited to the customer(s) account if the contract is breached
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.