Setup TP Link Modem
TP Link - Archer VR300
- 1. Open GOOGLE CHROME browser and enter in 192.168.1.1 in address bar.
- (Firefox is not ideal for this as the setup screen will be to small when you log into the modem)
- 2. Enter Password: admin
- 3. Confirm Password: admin
- The below snippet is what you will see when you program a new modem and reset it.
- Quick Setup > Region and Time Zone > Region: Australia > NEXT
- Select OTHER > NEXT
- Ø Once you get to the third step you ignore this and select ADVANCE
SETTING UP BB
- Ø Select: Advance > Network > Internet > Add
- (below should pop up- select *ADSL)
- Ø VPI: 8 VCI: 35 > Internet Connection Type: PPPoE > Enter BB username & password > Confirm > SAVE!
SETTING UP WIRELESS
- Ø Wireless > Wireless Setting > Enter Network Name (SSID) > Enter Wireless Password > SAVE!
- (select 5GHz in top right hand corner and disable)
- ADDING MOANA TV
- Ø IPTV > Tick Enable > Select ADSL > VPI: 0 VCI: 50 > Select Bridge > Select LAN3 & LAN4 > SAVE!
SETTING UP HOTSPOT
- Ø Advance > Network > Internet > ADD > Select ADSL > VPI: 0 VCI: 100 > Select Bridge > SAVE!