Check Broadband Usage
Login to the Usage Page with your Broadband Username & Usage Page password
- An overview of your broadband account including your Plan, Usage, Excess Charges if any, Max Download Speed & any active or available Add-Ons
- The top of the home page shows the email address where your usage alerts will be sent
- Traffic - Shows usage per day. This traffic is broken down into traffic classes (download-peak, download-off peak, upload-peak, upload-off peak).
- Rate Visualization - Shows usage per hour in a graphical format. This report is best-viewed from a desktop or laptop.
- Sessions - Shows usage per session. Shows the time when a session began and ended. The IP address determines whether the usage is coming from your modem (202.65.x.x) or your broadband account is being used at a Hotspot (any other IP). The MAC Address identifies the device used for authentication.
- Monthly Usage - Displays the 'Total Usage' in megabytes and by percentage shown in the 'Usage Bar'.
- This is where you can change your Service Password
- This is where you can change Usage Page Password